Nashville, IN |
Stay in this charming Tiny House located in the heart of Brown County! eXplore Brown County campground is a secluded, wooded area within the eXplore Brown County facility. Get away and truly experience the outdoors as you walk to a 4 acre lake or explore miles of flowing trails and scenic vistas. Hiking, biking, boating & fishing are just steps away from your doorstep. Book a zip line or ATV tour through eXplore Brown County. **Pets are not permitted in the campground or on XBC property**
Loft with Stairs with Queen
< 0.25 acre
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS: Glass containers are not permitted in the campground area due to safety issues.
- SITE LIMIT: up to 4 guests. Campsite may have two (2) vehicles. All vehicles and camping equipment must fit on the designated site.
- VISITORS TO CAMPERS: Visitors must register at the main office before entering the campground.
- QUIET HOURS: Midnight - 7AM
- FIRES: Fires are only permitted in approved fire rings. Due to an Emerald Ash Borer insect infestation threat, you are not permitted to bring firewood into the campground. Campground sells approved firewood.
- PETS: Pets are not permitted on XBC property with the exception of a certified service dog.
- PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL: Office closes at 9 pm. Call to make arrangements for after hours check in.
- SANITATION: Properly dispose of your trash in the provided containers, WE RECYCLE! Help us keep our planet green. Leave the area cleaner than you found it.
- NO SMOKING