Recently we've been asked several questions about how to block out dates or make certain dates unavailable on the Host side of the Try It Tiny platform. Makes sense since many people enjoy using their tiny house for out of town guests, family members, friends, etc. during the holidays. What better way to host extra guests at the festivities than in their own space complete with hotel-like amenities and standard home features. The ability to block out a date is an easy one and takes just a few steps.
To make dates available or blocked
When you are creating or even editing your listings:
- Login to your Try It Tiny account
- Click on your desired listing in your Dashboard
- Select Standard Rates from the top menu items (in the blue bar)
- Scroll down until you see the Blocked Dates section
- Click on the Add Date orange button
- Enter the Start and End date of the block period and Save Changes
Once you save you are taken back to the Standard Rates page and you will see your first blocked date period. You can add as many blocked dates as you like following the instructions above.
On your listing calendar, dates that are available to book are black. Unavailable dates are gray.